[DRBD-user] Re: [Q] Shrinking the drbd

Maurice Volaski mvolaski at aecom.yu.edu
Sat Jun 25 09:44:03 CEST 2005

The way I did it was to create the logical volume, drbd device and
filesystem in the correct size on the second system with it being
unconnected. I used fdisk -s to find out filesystem's corrected
(shrunken) size (in K). That means that the size parameter to pass to
drbdsetup's resize is that size + exactly 128 MB (in K).

Maurice Volaski, mvolaski at aecom.yu.edu