[DRBD-user] SOLVED - Moving underlying scsi devices

Thomas Kärcher list at fsenetwork.com
Wed Jun 22 11:05:50 CEST 2005

Just to let others know:

It was no problem to move the underlying device. After having "new" devices,
I started Linux first without drbd,  than edited our drbd.conf files with
the new device names on both machines, started drbd (on both machines) and
everything worked fine. Both blockdevices were synced and consistent.

I just wished that somebody would had gave me that advice last week. It had
saved me a lot of google research. ;-)

Cheers,
Thomas