AW: [DRBD-user] Moving underlying scsi devices

Seuberth, Frank F.Seuberth at ing-diba.de
Mon Jun 13 11:43:11 CEST 2005

Hello,

I am missing the feature also that the devices are named
C0t1d0sx by default.

Means
c = controler
t = target
d = disk

As at is for example in solaris.

But there is an option that linux acts like this and keeps the
Naming, because the cxtxdx naming for a disk stays when you remove a disk.
I do not know how to turn on that optin, but i know it exists.

Regards
Frank