[DRBD-user] (no subject)

Alex Vrenios alex at DSRLab.com
Fri Feb 18 07:50:32 CET 2005

Hello,

I'm new at this, but I managed to get DRBD installed to the point where the
"insmod drbd.o" worked. Responses from the next command, however, have me
stumped:

   $ drbdsetup /dev/nb0 disk /dev/hdd1

is responding "Not enough arguments."

Note that /dev/hdd1 is a small (4G), separate hard drive. (I installed one
on both machines in exactly the same way, just for DRBD.)

This is nearly identical to the example. I'm not sure what to do next.
Comments appreciated...

I am running Red Hat 9 on a pair of 2.6 GHz PCs, each with 256MB memory. I
haven't installed Heartbeat yet, but I intend to do so after I get DRBD up
and tested.

Regards,

Alexander Vrenios, Ph.D.
Distributed Systems Research Lab, LLC