[DRBD-user] Question Regarding StandAlone Mode

PAulN pauln at psc.edu
Fri Feb 11 21:39:46 CET 2005

Hi,
I've experience some data loss with drbd and I was wondering my
configuration
was the problem.  If I specify stand_alone on disconnect what does this
imply?
Does this mean that when I manually reconnect that all my filesystem
will be
consistent across both?  Or does drdb stop updating its internal
metadata when
in standalone mode?  Several times I've failed over sycned devices only
to find
the filesystem in an 'old' state.  Would switching to 'reconnect' help
my problem
or is this the symptom of something else?
Thanks,
Paul