[DRBD-user] Current status of XFS on DRBD

Jason Joines joines at bus.okstate.edu
Fri Feb 11 16:59:45 CET 2005

    I am using DRBD 0.7.10 on kernel 2.6.10 and have been using ext3 in
tests.  I used XFS with kernel 2.4.x for without DRBD for several years
and would like to go ahead and use XFS with this new setup.  However, I
read several older threads here about problems with XFS.  The latest
versions I saw referenced were "kernel 2.6.9 with 0.7.7".  Has anyone
tried anything more recently?

Jason Joines