[DRBD-user] Official binary kernel modules Debian packages are ready

Cyril Bouthors cyril at bouthors.org
Sat Feb 5 20:40:40 CET 2005

Hi,

Thanks to Philipp Hug, we've finally managed to build binary kernel
modules Debian packages for 2.4.27 and 2.6.10.

The packages are temporarily available at:
http://cyril.bouthors.org/tmp/drbd/

The script we've used for the build is there:
http://cyril.bouthors.org/tmp/drbd/drbd-m-a

I would like to get your feedback regarding those packages before I
upload them to the official Debian distributions, on Monday if
nothing's wrong.

Those packages would ease deploying Debian servers with DRBD with for
example FAI (Fully Automatic Installation).

Happy saturday night hacking.
--
Cyril Bouthors