[DRBD-user] "drbd: Minor for /dev/nb0 (drbd0) not found in /proc/drbd"

paul-bennett at nc.rr.com paul-bennett at nc.rr.com
Thu Feb 3 16:41:34 CET 2005

False alarm, folks, though Lars' response was responsible for my realising it (Thanks!).

The kernel already had 0.7.3 built as a module. I managed (quite accidentally) to install 0.6.6 on top of it -- a process made quite seamless and free of apparent errors by the network-boot method used to install the nodes.

I'm going to take the 0.6.6 out of the image, reinstall, and just insmod the 0.7.3 module, and see what happens.

Sorry for bothering you,

Paul