[DRBD-user] owner of files

Andrés Cañada acanada at cnio.es
Tue Dec 20 17:20:59 CET 2005

Hi!
I have drbd running properly thanks to all of you.
Now I have a strange problem. When I mount via NFS at /http on a cluster node,
if I do (as root)
root at clusternode: "touch /http/test.txt"
I can create it but after "ls -la /http"  I see that test.txt is not owned by
root: (thats the line:)
-rw-r--r--   1 4294967294 4294967294          0 2005-12-20 17:06 prueba

why 4294967294???

I can't run apache since I put the binaries at /http mounted via NFS. Any
idea??
Thanks in advance.
Andrés.

**NOTA DE CONFIDENCIALIDAD** Este correo electrónico, y en su caso los ficheros adjuntos, pueden contener información protegida para el uso exclusivo de su destinatario. Se prohíbe la distribución, reproducción o cualquier otro tipo de transmisión por parte de otra persona que no sea el destinatario. Si usted recibe por error este correo, se ruega comunicarlo al remitente y borrar el mensaje recibido.
**CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE** This email communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the designated recipient named above. Distribution, reproduction or any other use of this transmission by any party other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender and delete all copies.