[DRBD-user] drbd turned on me, and bit my hand this morn

Brad Barnett lists at l8r.net
Tue Dec 6 19:07:45 CET 2005

On Tue, 06 Dec 2005 12:58:45 -0500
Diego Julian Remolina <diego.remolina at ibb.gatech.edu> wrote:

> > I moved the initial rc2.d startup script, and tried all variety of
> > drbd commands after fresh reboots, in order to get a response of some
> > sort.  I tried "drbdadm primary all" on this node, and so on, but
> > drbdadm would never return or provide any sort of error message upon
> > start.  Typically, I would get something like:
> >
> > "drbd starting [d0 "
>
> This is the expected behaviour if you have set:
>
> wfc-timeout         0;  ## Infinite!

Fair enough.  However, I did set everything in my /etc/drbd.conf file to
10 seconds, and still noticed no change.  wfc-timeout was one of those
settings.

By the way, I currently have:

# cat /proc/drbd
version: 0.7.10 (api:77/proto:74)
SVN Revision: 1743 build by phil at mescal, 2005-01-31 12:22:07
 0: cs:StandAlone st:Primary/Unknown ld:Consistent
    ns:0 nr:0 dw:12374160 dr:317 al:11940 bm:59436 lo:0 pe:0 ua:0 ap:0
 1: cs:Unconfigured

Even though I only have one resource listed in my drbd.conf file...

Not sure why...