[DRBD-user] Re: How to do partial re-sync?

Lars Ellenberg Lars.Ellenberg at linbit.com
Thu Aug 18 10:28:33 CEST 2005

/ 2005-08-18 11:43:50 +0800
\ Vic Berdin:
> Hi Lars,
>
> Thanks for the links ;o). I forgot however, to mention that I'm not doing
> this on a normal Linux distro, and already did some minor change on 0.7.11
> code to allow it to make use of busybox tools instead of standard, full
> distro tools. Anyways, thanks for your support. I m sure my stipped-down
> environment has something to do with this wierd DRBD behavior.

I am sure drbd is fine with any library and bash compatible shell.
I rather suspect you doing something "stupid" (sorry for directness).

if you talk "bash" to me, that is,
starting from no drbd module loaded,
step by step the commands that you issue,
indicating on which node, and your expectations,
including /proc/drbd and/or dmesg | tail | grep -i drbd
(if it changed from the step before),
then probably the list or I can point out where the actual thinko is.

or, to start with,
just point out were the "drbd quickstart guide" does not work for you.