[DRBD-user] Re: How to do partial re-sync?

Vic Berdin vic at digi.com.ph
Thu Aug 18 05:43:50 CEST 2005

Hi Lars,

Thanks for the links ;o). I forgot however, to mention that I'm not doing
this on a normal Linux distro, and already did some minor change on 0.7.11
code to allow it to make use of busybox tools instead of standard, full
distro tools. Anyways, thanks for your support. I m sure my stipped-down
environment has something to do with this wierd DRBD behavior.

Best regards,
Vic

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.