[DRBD-user] RE: secondary/secondary

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.de
Thu Apr 21 13:51:22 CEST 2005

On 2005-04-21T13:26:49, Lars Ellenberg <Lars.Ellenberg at linbit.com> wrote:

> LMB:
>  why does heartbeat continue with resource aquisition
>  even after a startup error of one script?
>  assuming independent resources?

heartbeat/lib/ResourceManager.in:

#       Revision 1.26  2004/11/10 18:37:07  alan
#       Put in code to stop starting resources when we get a failure.

This has been fixed post-1.2.3 and will be in 1.2.4; it's in the
STABLE_1_2 branch in CVS and will be in the SLES9 SP2 heartbeat update.

I need to bug Alan again about releasing 1.2.4... (How neat, I can do
that by just Cc'ing him! ;-)

Sincerely,
    Lars Marowsky-Brée <lmb at suse.de>

--