[DRBD-user] drbddisk does not mout the resource

Florian Wozak florian.wozak at umit.at
Tue Sep 14 16:37:41 CEST 2004

Hello,

i'm trying to use drbd with heartbeat. Everything works fine, but the
drbddisk script DOES NOT mount the drbd0 resource. "drbddisk drbd0
start" changes the node correctly into primary state and a manual mount
perfectly works (btw i'm using reiserfs).

But I have no idea how to get the script mountig the resource.

I am using the following setup:

/etc/fstab:
===========

..
/dev/drbd0   /data1 	 auto	     defaults,noauto	   0 0

/etc/drbd.conf:
===============

resource drbd0 {
	protocol C;
	disk {
		on-io-error panic;
	}
	syncer {
		rate 90M;
	}
	on host1 {
		device /dev/drbd0;
		disk /dev/hda2;
		meta-disk internal;
		address 10.0.0.x:7788;
	}
	on host2 {
		device /dev/drbd0;
		disk /dev/hda2;
		meta-disk internal;
		address 10.0.0.y:7788;
	}

Could you please help me to get drbddisk mounting /dev/drbd0 to /data1
correctly!!

Thanx,
Florian Wozak