[DRBD-user] Nodes with different partition size

Cyril Bouthors cyril at bouthors.org
Tue Nov 23 13:10:47 CET 2004

I need to configure a DRBD cluster where one of the nodes has a
slightly smaller device than the other: the first is 482'624'730 big
whereas the second is 481'861'642 (different disk manufacturer).

According to the FAQ [1], disk-size has to be set to the smallest
value but I think it's no longer possible with drbd 0.7; at least it's
not present anymore in documentation/drbd.conf.sgml.

I would like to know if it can be done with 0.7 and how.

Thanks.

[1] http://www.drbd.org/316.html
--
Cyril Bouthors