[DRBD-user] DATADISK ERROR

Lars Ellenberg Lars.Ellenberg at linbit.com
Tue May 25 15:31:32 CEST 2004

/ 2004-05-25 14:53:10 +0200
\ Peter.Sokol at vwess.sk:
> --- Skontrolovane antivirovym programom Trend InterScan VirusWall ---
>
> email-body was scanned and no virus found

> fsck /dev/nb0
>       mount ?v /dev/nb0 /home  ...OK
>
> |--------------------------------------------------------------------------|
> | > df -h                                                                  |
> | Filesystem            Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on                   |
> | /dev/scsi/host0/bus0/target0/lun0/part1                                  |
> |                       5.8G  1.5G  4.1G  27% /                            |
> | /dev/nb0               60G   33M   57G   1% /home                        |
> |                                                                          |
> |--------------------------------------------------------------------------|
>

> But it is normal?
> /dev/nb0 must by start mounted (with datadisk: drbd drbd0 start), or ?

I don't understand what you ask here?

anyways: if you only use "datadisk start", then there should be some
entry in fstab, and it should "just work".

if you intend to use heartbeat: heartbeat likes it best if you do NOT
put something into the fstab, but let the FileSystem resource script
handle it.

no, it is not normal that a mount does not succeed.
what the problem was exactly remains unclear,
since there only was an exit code of 32, without error message (which
would have been logged).

	lge