[DRBD-user] DATADISK ERROR

Peter.Sokol at vwess.sk Peter.Sokol at vwess.sk
Tue May 25 14:53:10 CEST 2004

--- Skontrolovane antivirovym programom Trend InterScan VirusWall ---

email-body was scanned and no virus found

fsck /dev/nb0
      mount ?v /dev/nb0 /home  ...OK

| > df -h                                                                  |
| Filesystem            Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on                   |
| /dev/scsi/host0/bus0/target0/lun0/part1                                  |
|                       5.8G  1.5G  4.1G  27% /                            |
| /dev/nb0               60G   33M   57G   1% /home                        |
|                                                                          |

But it is normal?
/dev/nb0 must by start mounted (with datadisk: drbd drbd0 start), or ?

/etc/fstab

| > cat /etc/fstab                                                         |
| /dev/sda1 / ext3 defaults 1 1                                            |
| none /dev/pts devpts mode=0620 0 0                                       |
| /dev/nb0 /home ext3 noauto,acl 0 0                                       |
| /dev/hda /mnt/cdrom auto user,noauto,ro,exec,iocharset=utf8 0 0          |
| /dev/fd0 /mnt/floppy auto user,noauto,sync,exec,iocharset=utf8 0 0       |
| none /proc proc defaults 0 0                                             |
| /dev/sda5 swap swap defaults 0 0                                         |
|                                                                          |

Thank?s

Peter Sokol

             Lars Ellenberg
             <Lars.Ellenberg at l
             inbit.com>                                                 To
             Sent by:                  drbd-user at linbit.com
             drbd-user-admin at l                                          cc
             inbit.com
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [DRBD-user] DATADISK ERROR
             25.05.2004 13:07

             Please respond to
                 drbd-user
             <drbd-user at linbit
                   .com>

/ 2004-05-25 12:54:40 +0200
\ Peter.Sokol at vwess.sk:
> --- Skontrolovane antivirovym programom Trend InterScan VirusWall ---
>
> email-body was scanned and no virus found

> Hi,
>
> i?ve got this error message...
> What?s that?

> | > /etc/ha.d/resource.d/datadisk start
|
> | Setting 'drbd0' to Primary .. OK
|
> | datadisk: 'drbd0' fsck /dev/nb0 .. OK
|
> | datadisk: 'drbd0' mounting /dev/nb0 .. datadisk: ERROR: mount -v
/dev/nb0|
> | [32]:
|
> | datadisk: ERROR: mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on
|
> | /dev/nb0,
|
> |        or too many mounted file systems

try to fsck and mount it by hand.

             Lars Ellenberg