[DRBD-user] Wich version for kernel 2.6.6 ?

Lars Ellenberg Lars.Ellenberg at linbit.com
Wed May 19 16:31:16 CEST 2004

/ 2004-05-19 09:58:36 -0400
\ Seriy:
> What exactly are the performance problems, could you please provide more
> info?

google for it, I don't know the details.

something about not doing preallocation for larger writes,
resulting in two concurrent larger writes that would each be mapped to
sequential write on UP being interleaved on SMP, so both threads need to
seek. now, if you have many threads, and all want to write large files,

	Lars Ellenberg