[DRBD-user] drbd not mounting the drive.

abhin.g.s @ RASC rascinc at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 3 22:42:16 CET 2004

hi,

  I was successful in installing the drbd package, the rpm
format doesn't have drbd.o, so i compilied the source file. the
machine boots fine, but the drbd drive is not mounting.

--------------------
[root at Head1 root]# service drbd start
Setting up 'drbd0' .. disk ok .. net .. OK
Do you want to abort waiting for other server and make this one
primary?
yes
[1]+  User defined signal 1   ( $DRBD_SETUP $device wait_connect
-t $timeout )
drbd: Operator forced primary status on drbd0 (/dev/nb0)
drbd: 'drbd0' still not in Connected state, but WFConnection
is the above output ok. even after this the /etc/mtab revales no

drbd partition. Ie drbd is not mounting the partition.

drbd.conf, haresources and fstabfiles are attached here with.

regards,
abhin.

=====
RASC™.  Always With You™  2002 Research And Service Centre.http://rasc.8m.com