[DRBD-user] Performance Issues after Upgrade

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.de
Thu Jun 24 17:09:59 CEST 2004

On 2004-06-24T15:41:46,
   Helmut Wollmersdorfer <helmut.wollmersdorfer at gmx.at> said:

> [1] I don't want to have problems with (hidden) time sensitivity,
> heartbeat is time sensitiv - I believe.

heartbeat used to be, but should not longer be. This bug was fixed.

In general, a closely sync'ed time between cluster nodes is indeed a
_very good_ idea, though.

Sincerely,
    Lars Marowsky-Brée <lmb at suse.de>

--
High Availability & Clustering	    \ ever tried. ever failed. no matter.
SUSE Labs, Research and Development | try again. fail again. fail better.