[DRBD-user] creating /dev/nb0 problem

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.de
Sat Jul 24 17:19:14 CEST 2004

On 2004-07-24T14:03:50,
   robert tom <robert at estrell.com> said:

> I copied it from my box and it was a dev instead of deb.
> The whole step is not working out for me.
> does /dev/hda2 needs to be an unmounted device first?

DO NOT MOUNT THE UNDERLAYING BLOCK DEVICE DIRECTLY WHILE DRBD IS
RUNNING.

Does that answer the question? ;)

Sincerely,
    Lars Marowsky-Brée <lmb at suse.de>

--
High Availability & Clustering	    \ ever tried. ever failed. no matter.
SUSE Labs, Research and Development | try again. fail again. fail better.