[DRBD-user] drbd heartbeat help

alex at pc171.com alex at pc171.com
Sat Jan 24 03:22:43 CET 2004

> I think having 192.168.1.2 as your "floating" ip while having
> 192.168.1.{3,4} as your drbd ips is asking for trouble.
> most likely drbd has problems to bind to the ips it is configured to use.

I use drbd 0.6.10 on  redhat 9 i compiled with almost no problems.
do you really think ip can be problem..it is only an alias cause everything else
in system recognises the ips properly even drbd does when i do all manually

> now, heartbeat likes it better if you do NOT put it into the
> fstab, but have it as hearbeat file system resource.

Hmm, can you tell me how to do it?I didnt know i can use heartbeat script to
mount ,in all guides says use fstab with noauto argument.

Btw is there any other error with my configurations?Or basically it should wrk?