[DRBD-user] API_VERSION mismatch

matthias zeichmann matthias at volltext.net
Tue Feb 24 13:03:24 CET 2004

On Tue, 2004-02-24 at 10:05, thomas wrote:
> Hello,

hi!

> drbdsetup /dev/nbd0 primary
>         Version tags of drbdsetup and drbd kernel module are not
> matching!
>         API_VERSION: drbdsetup:64 -- drbd module:63
>         Please check your installation!
>
> What happens and what can I do?

you might want to check your path; yesterday i found two different
versions of drbdsetup on a testmachine: 0.6.7 in /usr/sbin and a more
recent one in /sbin. the older one came from a debian package i forgot
to remove...

regards m
--
"Unix gives you just enough rope to hang yourself -- and then a couple
more feet, just to be sure." Eric Allman