[DRBD-user] drbd-heartbeat!

Alex E alex at pc171.com
Sat Feb 28 17:05:51 CET 2004

Hello all...
I figured out most of the things with the great help here...and i relaized that what I m looking for is the nice_failback
parameter.
But the documentation is very very unclear....(I do know its not DRBD related) but please if you can give me advice!!
I need my configuration to be:
1.Master fails --> Slave take all resources
2.Master starts again --> Slave keeps resources and lets master to resync the new data
3.Slave fails---> original master takes over.

I understand i need to do it with the nice_failback on but should it be in ha.cf on both nodes or only on one and if on one so on which?
Thank you.
Alex