[DRBD-user] tough mount problem in fstab, help!

Gary Baker Gab at walkertool.com
Thu Aug 26 22:41:42 CEST 2004

Dong,

don't mess with the fstab!

I got around this by creating a symbolic link in /var that points to
the drbd partition.

On Master, with drbd running:
1. create 'www' directory on /drbd partition
2.  move /var/www/ directory to /drbd/www/ directory
3. create www link in /var that points to /drbd/www/
On Slave:
1. create www link that points to /drbd/www/

link will work when drbd is in primary.

GB