[DRBD-user] drbd strange error

Horvath Szabolcs hsz at leier.hu
Mon Aug 2 17:47:10 CEST 2004

Hello!

Thanks for the quick reply.

Just now I can't log into the cluster, but I remember when
/etc/init.d/drbd start failed,
in /proc/drbd I saw lines with "unconfigured"
(no primary/secondary/unknown words), and
ps aux | grep drbd didn't show drbd threads.

> from reading the code there again,
> we return BUSY for SET_DISK when
>   - we already have a disk
>   - we are currently diskless Primary
>   - we are currently diskless, but already connected
>   - we have an open_cnt > 1 on the device

How can I check this?

Insert a line with "fuser -mv /dev/nb0" before this? ->
[...]
            if $DRBDADM adjust $I; then
[...]

Thanks: