[DRBD-user] Disk size

Jason Gray jgray at bardelanimation.com
Wed Apr 28 04:05:43 CEST 2004

Has anyone come across this error before:

usage: multiply $N by $F
  stopped at /etc/init.d/drbd (multiply) line 1011.

I have a device sda1 which is a 2TB Raid 5 array which I want to cluster
with a similar unit.  I can get rdbd to work with smaller disk arrays such
md3 (only 250GB).

here's my conf file:

resource drbd1 {
  protocol = B

  fsckcmd  = fsck.ext3 -p -y
#   fsckcmd  = reiserfsck -p -y

 disk {
    disk-size   = 1930165244
 }

  net {
    sync-min    = 10M
    sync-max    = 10M    # maximal average syncer bandwidth
    tl-size     = 5000  # transfer log size, ensures strict write ordering
    timeout     = 60    # 0.1 seconds
    connect-int = 10    # seconds
    ping-int    = 10    # seconds
    sync-nice   = -20