[DRBD-user] drbd.conf in 0.7

Lars Ellenberg Lars.Ellenberg at linbit.com
Wed Apr 21 10:53:52 CEST 2004

/ 2004-04-21 12:33:16 +0400
\ Eugene Crosser:
> Gents,
>
> I am trying to configure drbd 0.7 and cannot find answers to some
> questions.  First of all, apparently drbd.conf manual page is not
> updated to reflect the new format.  Now, my specific question is: where
> to specify the fsck command?  There is no context 'fsck' in
> drbdadm_scanner.fl, and no example in scripts/drbd.conf.

no longer available.
it is expected that the hearbeat Filesystem resource takes care of
fsck'ing and mounting. "datadisk" is no longer there, either, its now
"drbddisk", and it is only a wrapper around drbdadm primary <device>

> Then, a sidenote: maybe this is intentianal but all keywords but two use
> dashes (e.g. "ping-int"), while "minor_count" and "disable_io_hints" use
> underscores.

thats because the "_" are by me, and the "-" are by philipp :)
guess we'll change that somewhen before -rc1...

> Also, at the first attempt, "drbdadm sh-devices" segfaults on me:
> Starting program: /sbin/drbdadm -c /tmp/drbd.conf sh-devices

I'll have a look.

	lge