[DRBD-user] drbd.conf in 0.7

Eugene Crosser crosser at rol.ru
Wed Apr 21 10:33:16 CEST 2004

Gents,

I am trying to configure drbd 0.7 and cannot find answers to some
questions.  First of all, apparently drbd.conf manual page is not
updated to reflect the new format.  Now, my specific question is: where
to specify the fsck command?  There is no context 'fsck' in
drbdadm_scanner.fl, and no example in scripts/drbd.conf.

Then, a sidenote: maybe this is intentianal but all keywords but two use
dashes (e.g. "ping-int"), while "minor_count" and "disable_io_hints" use
underscores.

Also, at the first attempt, "drbdadm sh-devices" segfaults on me:
Starting program: /sbin/drbdadm -c /tmp/drbd.conf sh-devices

0x0804b462 in sh_devices ()
(gdb) bt
#0  0x0804b462 in sh_devices ()
#1  0x0804cc6b in main ()
#2  0x4002ed06 in __libc_start_main () from /lib/libc.so.6

(sorry, no debug info at this moment, will investigate further)
"drbdadm up all" works.

Eugene