[DRBD-user] drbd and Fedora Core 1 (compile problems)

Lars Ellenberg Lars.Ellenberg at linbit.com
Wed Apr 21 09:37:32 CEST 2004

/ 2004-04-21 03:07:59 +0100
\ Nuno Tavares:
> Thanks for the prompt replies!
>
> Before I've posted, I've read the INSTALL file, but there was
> missing that CC thing. I thought that the redhat-based dists
> had already dropped that gcc trick...
>
> Both 0.7-pre6 and 0.6.12 compiled without problems.
>
> About the RPM, i couldn't get it work, but didn't insist much.
> Tell me if there is someone working on it already, or if I may be
> of any help here.
> I've tried tweaking some files (.spec and Makefile) to get it to
> work, without success - as i said, not much time in here.
>
> Somehow it kept complaining about ./debian/[files/changelog] which had
> nothing to do with "make rpm", I've fixed it removing something which
> I have forgotten.

Ah, hehe.
Use the FORCE, luke.
make rpm FORCE=1 should just do it.
for 0.6.12, that is because Philipp ignored my (maybe inadequate)
"magic" to check whether all the different changelogs are up to date
when generating the tgz. current CVS is fine.
for 0.7, it is because the changelogs *are* out of date.

but that is mentioned in the INSTALL, too.

	Lars Ellenberg