[Drbd-dev] Resync Stalls at 100% patch problem

Montrose, Ernest Ernest.Montrose at stratus.com
Wed Jun 6 00:50:03 CEST 2007

Phil,
Unfortunately it seems like the patch for receive_state() in
drbd_receive.c has a problem.  Acquiring the req_lock at the top of this
routine causes the cstate machine to get confused.  To reproduce this
just do:
Drbdadm detach d0;sleep 3;drbdadm attach d0 for instance. One side ends
up WBTmpT and the other WbitmapS and deadlock.  I am researching more
but wanted to let you.  If I just remove the early lock then things are
OK..:(

EM--