[Drbd-dev] RE: [DRBD-cvs] svn commit by phil - r2607 - trunk/drbd - The fix forthe "both nodes in WFBitMaps" issue, Ernest

Philipp Reisner philipp.reisner at linbit.com
Thu Dec 21 09:38:53 CET 2006

Am Mittwoch, 20. Dezember 2006 18:46 schrieb Montrose, Ernest:
> Hi Phil,
> I am still seeing this issue that I reported a while back and for which
> you submitted a fix (see original message below).  But essentially after
> the drbd heartbeat link is disconnected and Split brain occurred, both
> nodes thinks they should be the sync source.  They send their peers(each
> other) to the following states:
> peer( Unknown -> Secondary ) conn( WFReportParams -> WFBitMapS ) pdsk(
> DUnknown -> UpToDate ) At the same time..
> This state persists across a reboot and the drbd_receiver thread loops
> on both nodes with:

Hi Ernest,

Could you please post the kernel messages from both nodes including
the disconnect time, as well the reconnect time ?

And a "drbdadm show-gi" on both nodes from the resource in question
would be helpfull as well.

Thanks!

-Phil
: Vivenotgasse 48, 1120 Vienna, Austria        http://www.linbit.com :