[Drbd-dev] docs reworking (was: Does DRDB do 'intelligent' mirroring?)

Helmut Wollmersdorfer helmut at wollmersdorfer.at
Tue Sep 21 18:35:36 CEST 2004

Philipp Reisner wrote:
> On Saturday 18 September 2004 03:40, Helmut Wollmersdorfer wrote:

>> From the middle of next week I should have time to do some dozens of
>>hours docu work.

> Are you going to work on the docs only ?
> Could you imagine to go over the web-pages ?

Yeah, everything should be done.

It's just a matter of time;-)

Personally I do not like CMS' or wikis, but I can live with it. Content
should be brought to an actual state, but I will not touch the structure.

Priorities:
- man pages (very high)
- HOWTO (high)
- web (medium - high)
- docbook.sgml -> docbook.xml (low)
- german translation (low)

Problems to discuss:
1) The pt and jp versions are outdated.
    We should either remove them from 0.7.x or include a "NOTE: This
    translation is outdated. Feel free to improve it."
2) Can I take some useful parts of text from Linbit, LGE and LMB?
    Appropriate references would be included.

Helmut