[Drbd-dev] user interface test of drbd.conf

Helmut Wollmersdorfer helmut at wollmersdorfer.at
Thu Oct 21 17:29:42 CEST 2004

Philipp Reisner wrote:

> I do not have any strong feelings about these things. If Helmut likes
> to use bugs.drbd.org please do so. [If I remeber correctly everybody
> can create open tasks there, but only the developers: Lars and me
> can do things like assigning and closing etc...]

AFAIR bugfly misses some minimum features like attaching larger files.

> On the other hand I am also fine with simply mailing it here... on
> drbd-dev.

> As Lars pointed out, after filling bugs.drbd.org with interesting
> issues it might be a good idea to trigger us (with a short post
> to drbd-dev to actually process the open tasks in bugs.drbd.org)

> So far DRBD was a too small project, that we actually use the
> bugtracking system.

I would prefer mailing over bugfly. Mailing would be enough, as long as
the item-rate per day/week does not exceed "dozens", and as long as the
reaction time is within days (actually Lars reacts within hours in most
cases :-))).

At least for simple patches which need no discussion, there is the
direct way, and the comment in SVN is enough.

Helmut Wollmersdorfer