[Drbd-dev] Re: 0.7.6 release tomorrow...

Philipp Reisner philipp.reisner at linbit.com
Fri Nov 19 15:12:50 CET 2004

On Friday 19 November 2004 13:52, Cyril Bouthors wrote:
> On 16 Nov 2004, philipp.reisner at public.gmane.org wrote:
> > What exactly should I put into debian/changelog ?
>
> Since DRBD is not a native Debian package (i.e., package which have
> been written especially for Debian), I think the tarball must not
> contain a debian/changelog nor a debian/ directory.

It was told me before. But I will continue to maintain it for my
own (possibly other's) convenience. [With 'maintain' I mean to take
the official debian/ directory and to put it intdo DRBD's SVN.]

> FYI, the debian/ tree from upstream is not used for the official
> Debian package.  If you want to help maintaining the Debian package,
> Philipp Hug and I would be glad to welcome you as a co-maintainer.

Philipp Hug has an account for DRBD's SVN and I hope that he still
commits his changes also to DRBD's SVN.

-Philipp