[Drbd-dev] Re: 0.7.6 release tomorrow...

Cyril Bouthors cyril at bouthors.org
Fri Nov 19 13:52:27 CET 2004

On 16 Nov 2004, philipp.reisner at public.gmane.org wrote:

> What exactly should I put into debian/changelog ?

Since DRBD is not a native Debian package (i.e., package which have
been written especially for Debian), I think the tarball must not
contain a debian/changelog nor a debian/ directory.

Please read the docs a http://debian.org/devel/ for more information.

FYI, the debian/ tree from upstream is not used for the official
Debian package.  If you want to help maintaining the Debian package,
Philipp Hug and I would be glad to welcome you as a co-maintainer.
--
Cyril Bouthors