[DRBD-announce] linstor-server 1.21.0-rc.1 release
rene.peinthor at linbit.com
Tue Feb 28 15:23:06 CET 2023
A release candidate for the next feature 1.21 release of linstor is here.
Most notable is that Linstor now automatically will add resync-after
to the drbd configuration (grouped on storage pool). This should help with
if a whole cluster needs to reboot.
And additionally the rs-discard-granularity is also managed based on
lsblk's DISC-GRAN output.
For all additional changes see below:
- query-size-info API as a better version of query-max-value-size API
- Linstor now automatically sets the resync-after property for drbd
resources, grouped by storage pools
- Added automatic rs-discard-granularity management based on lsblk's
- Added `zfs list` check for ZFS support to ensure that the zfs-utils are
also installed, not just the kmod
- Use recommended command sequence for SED initialization and improve error
- Fixed DRBD size calculations with non-default peer slots
- Fixed aborting Snapshot procedure (make sure resume-io is executed)
- Fixed AutoSnapshot scheduling bug
- Fixed rollback after clearing entire PropsContainers
- Fixed that too many concurrent Snapshots led to unnecessarily long
- Fixed resource getting activated instead of deactivated in shared-sp
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the drbd-announce