[DRBD-announce] drbd-8.0rc2.tar.gz

Philipp Reisner philipp.reisner at linbit.com
Wed Jan 17 18:22:24 CET 2007

Hi,

I expect that this _is_ the last release candidate of drbd-8.0

8.0rc2 (api:86/proto:86)
--------
 * Added the well known automagiacally adjust drbd_config.h to
   make drbd compile on every by vendor's backports defaced
   kernel. ( Linux-2.6.x only of course )
 * Fixed races with starting and finishing resync processes
   while heavy application IO is going on.
 * Ported DRBD to the new crypto API (and added a emulation of the
   now API on top of the old one for older 2.6.x kernels)
 * Code to perform better on ethernet networks with jumbo
   frames.
 * Bugfixes to our request code (race conditions).
 * Every error code that is returned by drbdsetup has a
   textual description by now.

http://oss.linbit.com/drbd/8.0/drbd-8.0rc2.tar.gz
http://svn.drbd.org/drbd/tags/drbd-8.0rc2/

-Phil