[DRBD-user] getting error after changing IP address

Lars Ellenberg lars.ellenberg at linbit.com
Tue May 23 09:41:09 CEST 2017

On Mon, May 22, 2017 at 02:04:11PM -0700, Jerome Yanga wrote:
> I had to move my drbd environment to a different network.  I changed the IP
> addresses in /etc/drbd.conf and attempted to start the service.  I get the
> error below.
>
> /etc/drbd.conf:<LINE NUMBER>: conflicting use of IP '<NEW IP ADDRESS>:7789'
> /etc/drbd.conf:<LINE NUMBER>: IP '<NEW IP ADDRESS>:7789' first used here.

And,
is there a remote chance that the parser is actually correct about that?

If so, correct the config.  If not, show us the config file(s),
so we have a reproducer and can fix it.

> Here is the version of drbd I am using.
> drbd.x86_64                           8.2.7-3   installed

Not suggesting that this would have anything to do with what you are
seeing, but this is "ancient" (you knew that, of course).

--
: Lars Ellenberg
: LINBIT | Keeping the Digital World Running

DRBD® and LINBIT® are registered trademarks of LINBIT
__
please don't Cc me, but send to list -- I'm subscribed