[DRBD-user] getting error after changing IP address

Jerome Yanga jerome.yanga at gmail.com
Mon May 22 23:04:11 CEST 2017

I had to move my drbd environment to a different network.  I changed the IP
addresses in /etc/drbd.conf and attempted to start the service.  I get the
error below.

/etc/drbd.conf:<LINE NUMBER>: conflicting use of IP '<NEW IP ADDRESS>:7789'
/etc/drbd.conf:<LINE NUMBER>: IP '<NEW IP ADDRESS>:7789' first used here.

Here is the version of drbd I am using.
drbd.x86_64                           8.2.7-3
 installed

Help.

Reagrds,