[DRBD-user] Having Trouble with LVM on DRBD

Igor Cicimov icicimov at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 22:32:59 CET 2016

On 25/02/2016 7:47 PM, "Eric Robinson" <eric.robinson at psmnv.com> wrote:

> I have a 2-node cluster, where each node is primary for one drbd volume
and secondary for the other node’s drbd volume. Replication is A->B for
drbd0 and A<-B for drbd1. I have a logical volume and filesystem on each
drbd device. When I try to failover resources, the filesystem fails to
mount because lvdisplay shows the logical volume is listed as “not
available” on the target node. Is there some trick to getting LVM on DRBD
to fail over properly?

> --
>
> Eric Robinson

And your pacemaker config is??? Run