[DRBD-user] drbd not syncing/connecting but network ok

Ac Perdon acp.groupmail at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 15:12:38 CET 2015

Hi,

     I'm setting up fresh install on a Centos 5.11 using version: 8.3.15 of
drbd. When I start the service I get below.

[root at node1RHEL5 ~]# service drbd start
Stopping all DRBD resources: .
Starting DRBD resources: [ d(clusterdb) s(clusterdb) n(clusterdb)
]..........
 DRBD's startup script waits for the peer node(s) to appear.
 - In case this node was already a degraded cluster before the
   reboot the timeout is 30 seconds. [degr-wfc-timeout]
 - If the peer was available before the reboot the timeout will
   expire after 30 seconds. [wfc-timeout]
   (These values are for resource 'clusterdb'; 0 sec -> wait forever)
 To abort waiting enter 'yes' [  19]:
.
[root at node1RHEL5 ~]#

Its not syncing or connecting.

[root at node1RHEL5 ~]# cat /proc/drbd
version: 8.3.15 (api:88/proto:86-97)
GIT-hash: 0ce4d235fc02b5c53c1c52c53433d11a694eab8c build by
mockbuild at builder10.centos.org, 2013-03-27 16:01:26
 0: cs:WFConnection ro:Secondary/Unknown ds:UpToDate/Outdated C r----s
    ns:0 nr:0 dw:0 dr:0 al:0 bm:0 lo:0 pe:0 ua:0 ap:0 ep:1 wo:b oos:1044124
[root at node1RHEL5 ~]#

I check my hostname, connection and firewall every thing seem ok. I disable
SE linux also.

Might be my .res config. Can someone check if below are correct config. by
the way my Centos is running on a vmware worksation.

[root at node1RHEL5 ~]# cat /etc/drbd.d/clusterdb.res
resource clusterdb
 {
 startup {
 wfc-timeout 30;