[DRBD-user] DRBD stability issues

Steve Kieu msh.computing at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 23:20:32 CET 2011

Yep the multi resources config seems to work reliably - Thank you very much
for all your help and pointers ...

One thing is I tried to stop drbd in the secondary node, and start again
after a while, I saw the primary they sync the whole disk - I am pretty
sure that there is no data written to the primary during the secondary off
- Is it normal behavior? It is rather slow process anyway - I would think
it auto detect and sync partially.

Cheers,

--
Steve Kieu