[DRBD-user] Before swap to DRBD

Thomas Baumann tom at tiri.li
Wed Oct 27 14:40:50 CEST 2010

Hi,

If you extend /dev/mapper/vg_foo-bar, then nothing changes, as you have to
resize the DRBD which could be done online if in connected state.
If you have LVM on top  you have to extend the PV with the pvresize command,
and after this you may resize the filesystem on top.
If you have a normal Filesystem on top, you should resize this.

Best regards,

T. Baumann

tiri GmbH
Lauenburger Str. 31a
21493 Schwarzenbek
Tel. 04151 8674995
Fax. 04151 8674996
Net. http://www.tiri.li

Geschäftsführer: Anja Baumann, Thomas Baumann Sitz Schwarzenbek, Amtsgericht
Lübeck, HRB 8837 HL