[DRBD-user] Disk I/O direct vs. Drbd

roberto.fastec at gmail.com roberto.fastec at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 10:42:13 CEST 2010

In my linux system, I/O expecially write speed is 90MB/sec

Installing drbd makes it slow to 30MB/sec.

I suppose that drbd tracking and logs processes are obviously write and read consumers.

My question is if you confirm that this ratio 90MB/sec that slows  to 30 is to be considered as expected with drbd in between.

The configuration of both the pcs is 1 sata drive for linux and 1 sata drive for drbd.

Please also note that I have not set any value for al-extents.

Thank you
Robert
Le mail ti raggiungono ovunque con BlackBerry® from Vodafone!