[DRBD-user] xen domU failes to boot from drbd device

Jena Baptiste FAVRE drbd at jbfavre.org
Tue Aug 10 13:43:49 CEST 2010

Hello,
Are you running HVM DomU ? If Yes, using drbd:resource in your xen
config file won't work. See:
http://www.drbd.org/users-guide-emb/s-xen-configure-domu.html

In order to use live migration, you must setup DRBD resource to allow
both side as primary:
http://www.drbd.org/users-guide-emb/s-xen-create-resource.html

I use it with Debian without any problem ;-)

Regards,
JB