[DRBD-user] looking for notify-split-brain.sh since it is not included in my RPM

Tobias Appel tappel at eso.org
Mon Jan 19 10:57:33 CET 2009

Hi all,

well I just subscribed to this mailing list because I can't find this
notify-split-brain.sh script which is mentioned in the documentation.
It says that this script is included since version 8.2.6. I'm using
RHEL5 and I had version 8.0.14-23.el5 installed. So I enabled the CentOS
Extras Repo to get this version: 8.2.6-1.el5.centos.

Now I have some new scripts under /usr/lib/drbd but not this
notify-split-brain.sh

Is there any way someone can maybe just send it to me please? I'm trying
to configure an automatic split brain recovery for a 2 node cluster
(using heartbeat).

thanks in advance.

Regards,
Tobi