[DRBD-user] debian: building from source - debian subdir missing?

Lars Ellenberg lars.ellenberg at linbit.com
Mon May 26 18:06:52 CEST 2008

On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 04:35:15PM +0200, Bruno Voigt wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I want to build the DBRD 8.2.6rc myself,
> but the instructions from the user's guide
> (http://www.drbd.org/users-guide/s-build-deb.html)
> do not work, because there is no debian subdir contained as mentioned:

because Debian wants to maintain their debian directory themselves,
they requested us to remove our debian directory from the tarball.

it is still in git, though,
and afaik mostly identical to the "Debian debian".
so just get a git checkout.

--
: Lars Ellenberg                           http://www.linbit.com :
: DRBD/HA support and consulting             sales at linbit.com :