[DRBD-user] debian: building from source - debian subdir missing?

Bruno Voigt Bruno.Voigt at ic3s.de
Mon May 26 16:35:15 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I want to build the DBRD 8.2.6rc myself,
but the instructions from the user's guide
(http://www.drbd.org/users-guide/s-build-deb.html)
do not work, because there is no debian subdir contained as mentioned:

"The DRBD source tree includes a |debian| subdirectory containing the
required files for Debian packaging, so you can simply issue the
following commands to build DRBD Debian packages:"

Any hints?
Does anyone know when 8.2.5 will be available in debian/sid ?

WR,
Bruno