[DRBD-user] Setting Up Red Hat Cluster ..

Singh Raina, Ajeet ajeet.singh.raina at logica.com
Wed Jul 2 13:00:36 CEST 2008

Hello Guys,

This is my first post Hope You all gonna be Helpful.

I want to setup Red Hat Clustering just for testing the overall
architecture.

But I don't have shared storage but I do have a RHEL Machine of 60 GB.

I heard about DRBD but don't know how gonna I start up with?

Anyone who can help me in setting up storage thru DRBD?

Thanks in advance.